Employee Data Management is always willing to provide Department Representatives with one-on-one training and informational sessions as needed.
Training Classes Currently Being Offered:
- Employee Data Management Processes
- Reviews electronic & paper personnel action forms for non-faculty employees. Topics include: Appointment Actions, One-Time Pays, HR deadlines, I-9, and navigating within the OMNI HR/Payroll system. Course counts toward HR Department Representative Certificate.
- Employing Foreign Nationals
- Reviews the process of hiring foreign nationals for temporary appointments, including documents and paperwork required for the appointment; Glacier and Basic Tax Issues; and more. Course counts toward FSU International Certificate.
- Form I-9, Guardian, E-Verify
- This class offers an in-depth look at the I-9 Process including how to properly complete the I-9 Form, how to navigate the Guardian software, how to complete an E-Verify case, and how to approach an I-9 audit.
Use link below to Organizational and Training & Development registration page and schedule of classes:
Training and Organizational Development