The Office of Human Resources serves as a strategic partner to advance the mission of the University by attracting, developing, and inspiring excellence in a diverse and inclusive campus community.
The Office of Human Resources strives to be a strategically-driven leader in higher education human resources by providing effective solutions to our customers through innovation, collaboration, and exceptional service.
Continue development of an innovative, strategic-focused Human Resources (HR) team that consistently demonstrates HR Service Excellence and maximizes organizational effectiveness.
- Maximize the potential for HR employee development, leadership development and succession planning.
- Cultivate a workplace culture where HR employees contribute their best work, advance their personal success and support the mission of FSU.
- Enhance the customer experience and exceed stakeholder expectations through continuous improvement in the delivery of effective and efficient HR services to support University needs.
Maintain a high performing and diverse workforce by attracting, engaging, and retaining key talent, increasing individual and team performance, and sustaining FSU as a great place to work.
- Expand recruitment efforts through new and innovative recruiting strategies and employer branding.
- Inculcate a culture of career enrichment.
Ensure fair and competitive, cost-effective Total Rewards’ programs that enhance the well-being of employees, retain key talent, and position FSU as an employer of choice.
- Ensure a fair and market competitive compensation structure to help attract, retain, and reward high-performing talent.
- Develop policies and best practices in the area of work-life balance with an open and supportive management culture.
- Cultivate employee success and well-being by creating a culture that promotes health and wellness.
- Foster an organizational environment that is motivating, rewarding and provides meaningful opportunities for employee growth and development.