Employee & Labor Relations (ELR) is committed to promoting a cohesive, effective, and high-performing workplace by providing guidance and assistance to non-faculty employees and managers in administering FSU policies and procedures, in support of the University's mission, vision, and strategic initiatives.
- Negotiating, administering, and ensuring compliance with the provisions of the University's collective bargaining agreements.
- Consulting with employees and management to help foster a positive and productive work environment.
- Providing consistent and fair advice to management on performance management concerns and the University's progressive disciplinary process.
- Providing management with the information, tools and training necessary to deal with ELR matters.
- Providing confidential assistance to employees with questions or concerns about work-related issues.
- Supporting administrative processes including performance evaluations, disputes, grievances, and appeals.
- Investigating and resolving employee-related complaints by providing conflict resolution options.
Assistant Director, Employee & Labor Relations
Assistant Director, Facilities HR
Director, HR Satellite Offices
Deputy Chief Human Resources Officer and Director of Employee & Labor Relations