Florida State University's Office of Office of Equal Opportunity Compliance and Engagement (EOCE) is responsible for advancing and monitoring the University's Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); Sexual Misconduct (SM); Affirmative Action (AA); and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA, policies, procedures, programs, and initiatives.
EOCE accomplishes this by:
- Working to maintain an environment free from discrimination and harassment and ensuring compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Addressing reports of harassment, discrimination, and sexual misconduct, involving faculty and/or staff.
- Promoting an inclusive work and educational environment where faculty and staff are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and promoted for their performance.
- Developing policies and procedures to enhance equal opportunity for all employees.
- Communicating the University's commitment through training, education, and program development.
The Florida State University is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer supporting an inclusive educational and work environment.