HR System Upgrade is Complete
This message has been approved by Renisha Gibbs, Associate Vice President for Human Resources and Finance & Administration Chief of Staff, for distribution to all Deans, Directors, and Department Heads.
We are excited to announce myFSU HR has upgraded to a new version. Employees may now access HR but should clear their cache before signing in.
5 New Features You Should Know
1. The notifications panel lists actions and alerts that require your attention. Notifications appear directly on the homepage in the new Notifications panel or by tapping the Notifications icon on mobile devices.
2. Time reporting and approval have been updated, and USPS and OPS nonexempt employees can now quickly punch in and out. Videos are also available for step-by-step instructions on entering and approving time in the new system.
3. A new Electronic Additional Payment form, located under the Department Administration page, is integrated with the HR system and allows submission and approval of Additional Pay requests. Please reference the job aids on submission and approvals.
4. The improved global search feature appears in the top center of the page, making it a convenient and reliable way to navigate within myFSU HR. The search results display suggestions of recently visited pages and popular pages accessed by others within FSU.
5. A quick access bar displays favorites and recently visited pages to help quickly navigate to the data and tools most important to you. The quick access bar appears on the left side of the screen on desktops, laptops, and tablets and the bottom of the screen on cellphones and other small mobile devices.