Max Carraway Employee of the Year Award
This message to all faculty and staff has been approved by Renisha Gibbs, Associate Vice President for Human Resources and Finance & Administration Chief of Staff.
Each year, Florida State University celebrates the outstanding contributions of its USPS and A&P employees through the Max Carraway Employee of the Year Award. This award recognizes employees whose service and contributions extend across campus. The winner receives a reserved parking space for one year, a $1,000 stipend, and two seats in the President’s Box for one football game!
- All nominees must be full-time or part-time (50% FTE or greater) USPS or A&P employees.
- USPS nominees must have been employed with FSU for at least six months.
- A&P nominees must have been employed with FSU for at least one year.
- All nominees must have achieved at least an above satisfactory performance rating during this period.
- Provides consistent service excellence to FSU customers (students, faculty, and staff).
- Displays a continuous attitude of service excellence.
- Provides customer excellence which results in positive policy changes.
- Exemplifies a caring and sharing attitude.
If you know a deserving USPS or A&P employee, nominate them by filling out the online nomination form. At the end of the form, upload a brief statement (250 words or fewer) explaining how the nominee exhibits the following values:
- Customer-focused approach to work.
- Owns problems presented to them.
- Notices potential problems and seeks solutions.
- Negotiates solutions, shows empathy, and offers choices while focusing on what can be done.
- Educates customers to help them be better consumers of the University’s services.
- Courteous and always understands they represent FSU.
- Treats employees like important customers and provides timely, quality-conscious service to improve efficiency.
Nominations are due by May 14, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. Thank you for your participation!
Questions? Contact Shelley Lopez at email@example.com.