2020-2021 A&P Performance Evaluations
An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources
This message has been approved by Renisha Gibbs, Associate Vice President for Human Resources and Finance & Administration Chief of Staff, for distribution to all Deans, Directors, and Department Heads.
Please share this information with supervisors and managers of A&P employees.
The current A&P performance evaluation rating period will be ending on August 7, 2021, and supervisors will be responsible for evaluating their employee’s performance beginning August 8, 2021, for the 2020-2021 rating period. In preparation for the creation of the performance evaluation documents, please review the following deadlines:
- Position description updates that should be reflected on the 2020-2021 evaluation form and any management changes must be submitted by ePAF to Compensation Services for review/approval no later than Friday, July 9, 2021. The Performance evaluation form will reflect changes made to the position description as long as the effective date for the change is within the rating period. If you or members of your staff have questions regarding the position description or management changes updates, please contact your department’s assigned Compensation Services analyst.
- Removal, additions, and/or updates to the Goals section in ePerformance must be completed through the Person Profile screen in OMNI HR no later than Friday, July 30, 2021. The goals and objectives identified in the Person Profile are pre-populated in the Goals section of the performance evaluation. Goals that are added or updated after the deadline will not transfer to the 2020-2021 evaluation form. A step-by step guide for updating goals and objectives can be accessed here.
- Performance evaluations are not required for A&P employees who have been hired or promoted to an A&P position on or after Friday, May 7, 2021. These employees will not have evaluations available in OMNI HR.
- A&P evaluations for the 2020-2021 rating period will become available in OMNI HR ePerformance on Monday, August 9, 2021.
- The deadline for all performance evaluation documents to be completed is Friday, September 17, 2021.
If you or members of your staff have any questions regarding this procedure, please reference Florida State University Policy 4-OP-C-7-G1, or contact the Employee & Labor Relations section at (850) 644-6475.
Questions? Please contact Employee & Labor Relations at (850) 644-6475.