2020 USPS Performance Evaluation Reminder Notice
This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
USPS performance evaluations for the 2020 rating period are underway.
The attached spreadsheet includes the names of supervisors in your department who have not yet completed USPS evaluations for their employees. Please review the list and forward the employees’ name(s) to the appropriate supervisors for completion.
- To view the data, click Enable Editing and/or Enable Content > click Display Evaluation Status from the top left corner > enter your Department Number > press Enter.
- Track completed evaluations and status updates by using the query FSU_ELR_EPERF_STATUS_DEPT. To run the query, insert the Review Period End Date of 12/31/2020.
- Supervisors can access performance documents by navigating to myFSU > HR > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Current Documents.
- Reference training guides for the ePerformance process.
- The deadline for all ePerformance evaluations is March 1, 2021.
Questions? Please contact the Employee & Labor Relations section at (850) 644‐6475.