Training Classes Currently Being Offered
- Sexual Misconduct Training:
- FSU's policy on sexual misconduct and how it affects your duties and responsibilities.
- What You Need to Know: Sexual Misconduct Training for Supervisors (Frontline Leadership):
- A more detailed look at the responsibilities supervisors have to their employees and to the University regarding sexual misconduct.
- ADA: Understanding the Americans with Disabilities Act:
- Examines issues related to the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the ADA.
- EEO: Equal Opportunity Compliance:
- Examines issues related to Equal Employment Opportunity and non-discrimination in the workplace.
- Customized Training Sessions (By Request):
- HR will customize training to meet your departmental needs in the areas of Equal Employment Opportunities, Affirmative Action, Americans with Disabilities Act, Sexual Misconduct, and related topics.
To participate in training classes, follow the link below to Training & Organizational Development's registration page and schedule of classes. For a Customized Training Session, please Contact Us.