Viewing your Training Summary
Navigation: https://my.fsu.edu > HR > Employee Self Service > Learning and Development > Training Summary
- Enrolled: Participant is currently enrolled to complete the training session.
- Complete: The employee has completed the training session.
- Dropped: The enrolled participant notified the Office of Training & Organizational Development that they would not attend their scheduled training session.
- Cancelled: A training session has been cancelled.
- No Show: Participant did not attend the training session and gave no notice before the class began.
- Session Waitlist: When a session is full, participants can request to be placed on a wait list in the order they register. Participants will be contacted by email or phone prior to the class if space becomes available.
- Incomplete: An employee leaves an onsite training session before the class ends.
If you feel there are any discrepancies in your training records, please contact the Office of Training & Organizational Development at 850.644.8724 or firstname.lastname@example.org.